No. However, you can liquidate your existing investment and invest in a new fund with the liquidated amount.
- The E book
- Can I transfer my money into another fund?
- Where do I liquidate my fund into?
- Do I have a limit when transferring to another Vested account?
- What details do I need to provide to transfer to another Vested Account?
- Can I transfer to any bank account?
- What are your transfer charges?
- Who can I transfer money to?
- Can I have more than one vested account?
- How do I check my Vested account number
Can I transfer my money into another fund?
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.