These are medium-term and moderate risk funds that are subject to price fluctuation. Returns are calculated based on the difference between the market's "buy" and "sell" prices.
- How to track your investment portfolio
- How long can I invest with Vested?
- How do I liquidate my fund?
- How do I top-up my investment?
- Do I get dividends on moderate funds?
- What are moderate funds?
- What is a dividend?
- What are conservative funds?
- What is a processing fee?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can invest with?
What are moderate funds?
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful