These are short-term and lower-risk funds that are not subject to price fluctuation. They are invested in interest-yielding assets and dividends are paid quarterly on these funds.
- How do I liquidate my fund?
- How do I top-up my investment?
- Do I get dividends on moderate funds?
- What are moderate funds?
- What is a dividend?
- What are conservative funds?
- What is a processing fee?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can invest with?
- How many funds can I have in my portfolio?
- What is a portfolio?
What are conservative funds?
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful