A fund manager is a professional registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) responsible for managing and overseeing the money invested in mutual funds and ensuring it earns the highest possible return.
- How do I liquidate my fund?
- How do I top-up my investment?
- Do I get dividends on moderate funds?
- What are moderate funds?
- What is a dividend?
- What are conservative funds?
- What is a processing fee?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can invest with?
- How many funds can I have in my portfolio?
- What is a portfolio?
Who is a fund manager?
Was this article helpful?/
- 0 out of 0 found this helpful