Yes, you do. In line with Central Bank of Nigeria rules & regulations, you have a funding and withdrawal limit of N500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Naira) per transaction.
- The E book
- Can I transfer my money into another fund?
- Where do I liquidate my fund into?
- Do I have a limit when transferring to another Vested account?
- What details do I need to provide to transfer to another Vested Account?
- Can I transfer to any bank account?
- What are your transfer charges?
- Who can I transfer money to?
- Can I have more than one vested account?
- How do I check my Vested account number
Do I have a transaction limit?
Was this article helpful?/
- 3 out of 3 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.