Yes. We work with a PCIDSS-compliant payment processor which handles all our customers’ card details. This means that your card information is not stored with Vested. The PCIDSS is a standard guide all card companies must adhere to.
- The E book
- Can I transfer my money into another fund?
- Where do I liquidate my fund into?
- Do I have a limit when transferring to another Vested account?
- What details do I need to provide to transfer to another Vested Account?
- Can I transfer to any bank account?
- What are your transfer charges?
- Who can I transfer money to?
- Can I have more than one vested account?
- How do I check my Vested account number
Are my card details safe?
Was this article helpful?/
- 1 out of 1 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.