Getting a Vested account is quick and easy!
Creating your Vested Account
This article takes you through the step-by-step process of creating your Vested account.
1. Start by following either of these links to download the app for IOS or Android:
2. Once you have successfully downloaded the app, you will have to register and onboard to start the Vested journey. Were you unable to download the application? Please follow this link to contact support.
The first step to register is to input and verify your email address.
At this point, a verification email will be sent to the email address you provided for verification. Please click on the provided button to verify your email address.
3. Next step is to create a username of your choice. This could be a name you wish to use throughout your Vested journey.
4. The next step is to create your Vested password. The acceptable password characters must contain uppercase and lowercase letters, at least eight (8) characters, and must have a number or a symbol.
5. Next step is to provide and verify your BVN. To understand why we require this step, please see this article.
Once you provide your BVN, a four (4) digit verification code will be sent to the mobile number linked to your BVN. To verify your BVN, input the verification code you received on the page that says *Enter verification code*. No verification code received? Contact support.
6. If you have successfully gotten to this point, well done, you are doing amazing! Now let's create your Vested access PIN code. Please note that this PIN should not be disclosed to anyone as it will be required to complete all your Vested transactions.
To verify your PIN code, re-enter the initial PIN code on the page that says *Verify your PIN code*.
7. Congratulations, you've just created your Vested account! Click continue to see your dashboard and all the exciting features waiting for you!
After creating your Vested account, you are able to explore the application and use the service to manage your finances. This is what your Vested dashboard should like:
You can enable biometric (fingerprint) login and notifications once your account is created for a better Vested experience. To do this, click on ALLOW as seen on the screens below.